The client has created a product, new for Ukrainian market – an app where you can call the rescue service with one button press. The personal safety system informs all the nearest guard service patrol vehicles, ready to provide immediate assistance 24/7.
Oleksandr Usyk is an absolute world champion in heavyweight, one of the visualizers and business owners. He says that it’s been a long time since he decided to open his own business that would both bring profits and benefit society.
Therefore, Grape had to develop a name, positioning and logo of the new brand.
Brand Naming & Positioning
The brand name was developed by combination of two English words: “save” and “force”.
Besides, the brand name is also an acronym that stands for the brand values we laid into the positioning:
- Be Simple — we are simple in use and laconic in communication.
- Be Affordable — almost every person can afford us.
- Be Focused — we trace technologic development and apply the best solutions for the service improvement (tracking, identification).
- Be Open — we share the principles of ethicality, responsibility and professionalism.
- Be Responsive — we provide our clients with protection and feedback within the shortest time period.
The logotype was developed by combining images:
- shield as a symbol of reliable protection
- geolocation item — wherever the people in trouble are, the help will find them and help them
- upper case letter of the brand name — S
CEO: Yuriy Hladkyi
Chief New Business Officer: Ksiusha Sokur
Creative Director: Vlad Voitsekhovski
Creator: Philipp Paster
Designer: Roma Zbarazkyi
Account Manager: Ksiusha Pylypenko
Analyst: Ivan Skvordiakov
Writer: Antonina Panko
Production Manager: Katia Oliynyk